We would like to thank our clients for their patience and understanding as we continue to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible.
We will continue with “Curbside” service for the foreseeable future. We have parking slots numbered, please pull into one of those.
- If you have an Emergency, please call ahead if possible so that we can prepare for your pet.
- Please call the office when you arrive and let us know the number of your slot.
- Once all your information has been taken a staff member will come to your car for your pet.
- Dogs must be leashed, and cats must be in a carrier for our staff to safely transport your pet.
- We ask that you stay in your car and remain on the premises until all services are completed.
- Please maintain the 6ft distance between you and the staff member.
- The team will call you on the number given to discuss findings and recommendations.
- Phone numbers you might be called from: 812-867-3100, 867-3156, 868-2144, 868-2143
- Please stay available at all times while your pet is being treated.
- We will call you once everything is done so that you can make a payment over the phone.
- If using CareCredit we will ask you to pull up to the drive-up window. Please have your card and ID ready. Remember the person’s name on the card must be the person using it.
- When picking up prescriptions or dropping off samples we ask that you please come to the drive-up window on the east side of the building.
- Please make sure to call ahead for any medications. Most medications can be filled within 12 hours, but please plan ahead.
- Controlled medications may take up to 24 hours to fill. Please call when you arrive to the clinic and let us know that you are here and the number we can reach you at once the medication is filled. We will get your payment information and then have you pull up to the window to receive your medications.
- Please keep in mind that as things progress, there may be times we are short on certain medications. We do have an online pharmacy that is available. This allows your medications and pet food to be delivered right to your door.
After May 11th we will start seeing more regular appointments, including nail trims and anal glands, and increase our surgery cases. If you are on the waiting list, we will be calling you in the next week to get anything pending scheduled. Please call us if you would like to be put on the list for any surgical procedures.
Our current hours are as follows:
Monday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm
Surgeries performed on Tuesday. If time permits some appointments may be seen.
Wednesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am-12:00 pm
Our goal is for Epperson Veterinary Services to be the least risky place you visit outside of home so your pets can still get the care they need without risking your own health. We also want our team members to stay healthy so we can continue to provide you with the thoughtful care you have come to know with us. As always, feel free to call or email us with any questions.
Or message us on Facebook