We are excited to announce that we will welcome one client per appointment into our building starting July 5th.
Technician visits, drop-offs, and surgery check-ins will all be curbside only.
Prescription and food pick-up will be available at the drive-thru.
All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Mask will be required to enter and must be worn while in the building.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- If you choose not to wear a mask, you will not be allowed in the building.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- This may cause short delays in getting the next appointment in.
- If a client is accompanied by children, our curbside service will be utilized.
- Curbside appointments are always an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the building.
Please call or text once you arrive with a number to be reached at. Someone will call you once a room is ready for you to enter. Please stay in your car until someone has called you. We will meet you at the door and escort you into the building. You must always remain in the exam room. We ask that you do not stand at the table while your pet is being examined. Please maintain a 6ft distance. Once your pet has been examined the client services representatives will process your payment and the assistant will bring you your receipt and escort you out of the building. No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby.
For the safety of those who have not been vaccinated, we ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or have any of the following symptoms:
• Flu-like symptoms
• Have traveled to/from a COVID hotspot.
• Have been exposed to COVID
If you are waiting in your car and need water, please come to the drive-up window and we will provide this for you and your pet.
We thank you so much for your patience this past 15 months.
We look forward to seeing you and your pets!
Our current hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm Closed 12:00-1:00 pm for Lunch
Surgeries performed on Tuesday. If time permits some appointments may be seen.
1st & 3rd Saturday: 8:00 am-12:00 pm, CLOSED 2nd & 4th Saturday of Each Month
Our goal is for Epperson Veterinary Services to be the least risky place you visit outside of the home so your pets can still get the care they need without risking your own health. We also want our team members to stay healthy so we can continue to provide you with the thoughtful care you have come to know with us. As always, feel free to call or email us with any questions.
Or message us on Facebook