As a current, and valued client of Epperson Veterinary Services, we want to always be here for you, and to do so, we need to ensure we all stay healthy.
To limit exposure during the COVID-19 outbreak and to follow CDC and state guidelines, we are implementing the following actions immediately.
- We will be seeing appointments until 4:30 pm Monday-Friday and till 12:30 on Saturday. (Subject to change as things progress)
- If you have an Emergency, please call ahead if possible so that we can prepare for your pet.
- Please call us as you are arriving, this will allow us to take history from you regarding your pet. A team member will then come to your car and get your pet.
- The team will call you on the number given to discuss findings and recommendations.
- We will call you once everything is done so that you can make a payment over the phone.
- If using CareCredit we will ask you to pull up to the drive-up window. Please have your card and ID ready. Remember the person’s name on the card must be the person using it.
- At this time, we will not be taking appointments for routine nail trims or routine anal gland expressions.
Phone numbers you might be called from: 812-867-3100, 867-3156, 868-2144, 868-2143
Please stay available at all times while your pet is being treated.
When picking up prescriptions or dropping off samples we ask that you please come to the drive-up window on the east side of the building.
- Please make sure to call ahead for any medications. Most medications can be filled within 12 hours, but please plan ahead.
- Controlled medications may take up to 24 hours to fill. Please call when you arrive to the clinic and let us know that you are here and the number we can reach you at once the medication is filled. We will get your payment information and then have you pull up to the window to receive your medications.
- Please keep in mind that as things progress, there may be times we are short on certain medications. We do have an online pharmacy that is available. This allows your medications and pet food to be delivered right to your door.
Our goal is for Epperson Veterinary Services to be the least risky place you visit outside of home so your pets can still get the care they need without risking your own health. We also want our team members to stay healthy so we can continue to provide you with the thoughtful care you have come to know with us. As always, feel free to call or email us with any questions.
Or message us on Facebook